Job description and responsibilites
As an employee at Witas you are part of a young and driven team of ambitious professionals. You work in close collaboration on the further development of our software and working methodology regarding BIM and Revit MEP.
Your responsibilities mainly consist of:
- Helping our team in Poland to create 3D components (communication is done in English)
- Based on feedback from our customers, make the necessary adjustments to the product
- Maintaining the current libraries of 3D components and templates
- Providing technical product support to our customers in Dutch, English and if possible also in French, …
- And in time, as a Product Manager, working on a further development of the product in function of the needs of the customers. Here you translate the needs of our customers in consultation with your colleague BIM Consultant and colleague Software Developer in a concrete solution
- You start as Assistant Product Manager with the opportunity to grow to Junior Product Manager in a relatively short period of time, depending on your drive and knowledge acquisition.
You mainly work in our offices in Lokeren and occasionally go to a customer on-site.
The basic requirements for this function are enthusiasm and communication skills. You also have strong analytical thinking skills and you need challenges. You are fascinated by 3D and software and would like to help realize the digital transformation of the construction industry together with your colleagues. You like working in a team, but you can also work independently.
- Knowledge of installation technology in construction thanks to a number of years of relevant work experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of technical installations: electricity, HVAC, sanitation is a plus.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit (Architecture, MEP or Structure) or other BIM software is a plus.
- Knowledge of programming is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Dutch and English is indispensable, French is an added value because we also have a number of French-speaking customers.
- Driven, open minded, innovative, team player, analytical mind
- You communicatively have sufficient skills to work with your colleagues to create a joint product