Job description and responsibilities
As an employee at Witas you are part of a young and driven team of ambitious professionals. You work in close collaboration on the further development of our software and working methodology regarding BIM and Revit MEP.
Your responsibilities mainly consist of:
- You give advice to our current and future customers about how our software can be used optimally in their projects
- You analyze the needs of customers in order to offer the best possible service
- You answer questions from customers by telephone or by mail
- You provide training in our training center but also on-site in Belgium
- You take part in the course material and the documentation
- Technical software demos can also be included in your job package in due course
- In time, support from our colleagues in Poland in terms of training could also be part of your package of duties.
- You mainly work in our offices in Lokeren.
The basic requirements for this function are enthusiasm and communication skills. You also have strong analytical thinking skills and you need challenges. You are fascinated by 3D and software and would like to help realize the digital transformation of the construction industry together with your colleagues. You like working in a team, but you can also work independently.
- Knowledge of installation technology in construction thanks to a number of years of relevant work experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of technical installations: electricity, HVAC, sanitation is a plus.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit (Architecture, MEP or Structure) or other BIM software is a plus.
- Knowledge of Dutch and English is indispensable, French is an added value.
- Driven, open minded, innovative, team player, analytical mind