Job description and responsibilities
As an employee at Witas you are part of a young and driven team of ambitious professionals. You contribute to our company by being a friendly, enthusiastic and pleasant contact point for Witas. You want to help our company as much as possible by employing your administrative and organizational skills.
Your responsibilities mainly consist of:
- You are the first contact of Witas, all questions that come in are initially answered by you
- You sort the correspondence and take orders from all our office materials
- You are responsible for the administrative follow-up of client files
- You carry out accounting tasks such as
- the preparation and sending of offers
- the preparation and sending of invoices
- monitoring payments and files
- You take care of the planning of our courses and workshops
- You provide administrative support to the teachers
- You take care of the processing of the attendance lists, evaluation documents, certificates, … of the various training programs
- You are responsible for the daily ins and outs within the organization such as following order and tidiness in the office, making coffee, managing a cleaning lady, putting garbage out, setting up a training room, support with the organization of events, …,
- You maintain contacts with the companies for which you were appointed as a contact person and you keep our CRM program up-to-date.
- You mainly work in our offices in Lokeren.
The basic requirements for this function are enthusiasm and communication skills. You only want one thing: helping to build our company through your efficient, adequate, administrative, organizational input.
- You have strong communication skills in word and writing in Dutch and English. French is a big plus.
- You are contact-friendly and customer-friendly, both internally and externally.
- You can easily keep track of both the detail and the overview.
- You are strong in organizational and administrative terms.
- You are punctual, accurate and flexible.
- You can set priorities and you make the difference through your pro-activity.
- You strive for quality and professionalism.
- You are motivated and confident.
- You are able to function autonomously from your own initiative as well as in a group. Both with limited supervision.
- You feel at ease in a fast-growing company, that is to say: a rapidly evolving environment.
- You have a basic knowledge of accounting.
- You are preferably available immediately or at very short notice.